There’s truly no better way to enjoy the bright waves and sunny skies of the Florida coast than by getting out and enjoying the sandbar and clear intracoastal waterway with a pontoon boat rental. At Beach Water Sports, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with high-quality, affordable boat rentals. If you’re looking for a way to immerse yourself fully in the beautiful outdoors of the Sunshine State, request a reservation online or contact us at 561-745-6900 (Jupiter) or 772-225-2000 (Stuart).
Receive $10 Off Your Rental
Florida law states that anyone born on or after Jan 1, 1988, must have a boating license. Here’s how to save by getting your boating license before you arrive at Beach Water Sports.
- Take the exam on the Boat U.S. Foundation website
- Print out certificate and bring it with you (along with a photo ID)
- Receive $10 off your boat rental
Your permanent license will be issues by mail form the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation commission within 3-4 weeks after you pass the exam.
Each of our boats comes equipped with everything you need to safely enjoy your time on the water. This includes life jackets, a whistle or horn, an anchor, a bimini or T-top for shade, and throw cushions. Pontoon boats in particular are ideal for grandparents and children, since their low platforms make it easier for those with limited mobility to access the boat.
Rent a Pontoon Boat for Endless Fun
Pontoons are versatile vessels suitable for many occasions. Here are just a few of the ways our pontoons have been used in the past:
- Plan a family gathering: Since a pontoon rental can fit up to twelve people, it’s ideal for family reunions or just a day out on the Intracoastal Waterway. We have coolers available for your use, so pack a picnic and plan a full-day outing.
- View unique wildlife: Peck Lake is just a short boat ride away from our Jupiter location, and it’s a perfect place to see manatees, sea turtles, and beautiful birds. This lake is also near the ocean, so boaters often anchor their pontoon boat rentals and walk the few hundred feet to the beach.
- Visit a historic site: Peanut Island, located near West Palm Beach, is a popular destination for tourists. Visitors can take a tour of President John F. Kennedy’s bomb shelter built during the Cold War or enjoy the crystal waters and white sands of the island’s beautiful beach.
At Beach Water Sports, we’re committed to making your vacation as enjoyable as possible. That’s why we offer private boat tours, deck boat rentals, and fishing boat rentals, as well as kayaks, jet skis, and paddleboard rentals.