Jupiter, FL Location
Photo ID Required
Please note that regardless of whether you need a boating license or not, anyone operating a boat/jet ski rental must have a valid government issued photo ID with them on the vessel.
17967 SE Federal Hwy, Jupiter, FL 33469
Ranked as one of America’s happiest seaside towns, Jupiter is an easygoing, low-key tropical paradise. Known for its network of waterways and sea turtle nesting grounds, this town is best experienced by boat, since its most standout features are the beautiful scenery that surrounds it and the impressive estates that line the inlets and waterways. If you’d like to get a closer look at what makes Jupiter, FL special, contact Beach Water Sports at (561) 745-6900 for more details or request a boat rental quote online today. We also offer jet skis, kayaks and paddleboard rentals for your enjoyment!
Jet Ski Rentals
Jupiter, FL Attractions
More laid-back than its neighboring city, West Palm Beach, Jupiter nevertheless has much to offer its visitors. With countless places to explore, you are sure to find a fun activity for you and your family and friends to enjoy. Here are just a few of its many exciting attractions:
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse: After you’ve flown by it a few times on the back of a jet ski rental, stop by the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and see what makes this landmark structure unique. The extensive museum gives an overview of 5,000 years of Florida history, and visitors can take a tour that leads to the lighthouse’s top for a view that is surely unforgettable.
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary: After you’ve spent a day kayaking or paddle boarding through St. Lucie Inlet Preserve or venturing up the Intracoastal Waterway to Peck Lake, you can visit the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary to learn about the state’s wildlife and natural inhabitants. Admittance to this sanctuary, which houses and rehabilitates native species, is free to enjoy.
- Jupiter Sandbar: If you’re looking for a relaxing day on the water, you don’t want to miss the daily unofficial gathering at the Jupiter Sandbar. This strip of sand, left exposed at high tide, is popular with locals and visitors alike as a place to socialize, picnic, and just enjoy the cool, clear waters of the Intracoastal Waterway and sunny Florida skies.
- Love Street: When visiting the Jupiter area, make sure to stop by Love Street to dine at one of their many well-known restaurants for great food and a lively atmosphere.
- And much more: Hobe Sound also boasts of some of the best sport fishing, and cruising up and down the Intracoastal Waterway is always a relaxing and fun way to spend an afternoon. There is never a dull moment to be had when visiting Jupiter or the surrounding areas. Don’t just take our word for it, come see it for yourself!
Request a Quote
With over 20 years of rental experience, we at Beach Water Sports have perfected the art of good customer service. Not only do we offer some of the best boat rentals in Palm Beach County, but our affordable rates also make us a budget-conscious choice. Enjoy everything from kayaking and paddleboarding to boating and jet skiing on your next vacation. Contact our Jupiter, FL, location today at (561) 745-6900 to learn more about our rentals, or request a quote online. We look forward to seeing you!