Life sometimes gets a little crazy, and with holiday looming up ahead, things aren’t going to slow down anytime soon. Now is a good time to schedule a little getaway so you can recharge for the months ahead. And if you’re looking for places to explore, why not take a closer look at Boca Raton, Florida?
Boca Raton is located in South Florida, nestled right in between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. It makes a great vacation destination for anyone wanting some quality beach time in addition to exploring local attractions. Here’s just a few of our favorite things to do in the Boca Raton area:
- Take a walk along the pristine beaches.
- Try your hand at paddleboarding along the shoreline.
- Fill your belly with the diverse dining options in Boca Raton, Delray, Pompano Beach, and the greater West Palm Beach area.
- Check out the creatures at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center.
- Enjoy family fun at Sugar Sand Park.
- Rent a jet ski and zip along the coast with the Florida sunshine on your back.
- Spend the day shopping at the Town Center at Boca Raton.
- And so much more.
If you’re drawn to all the water-related activities, we can definitely help you out at Beach Water Sports. We have about every water-sport rental you can imagine, including jet skis, kayaks, fishing boats, pontoons, paddle boards, and so much more. We also offer boat tours, such as the sightseeing tour, wildlife tour, or the sunset cruise. If there’s something special you want to see or experience, we can also set up a custom boat-tour package just for you!
For your convenience, we have two locations right next to Boca Raton in Jupiter and Stuart. You can stop by anytime to see our rental selection, or contact us at 561-745-6900 (Jupiter location) or 772-225-2000 (Stuart location) to find out more or to ask about our rates. We’ll gladly answer all your questions, help you find the right rental, and make your reservation. Let our team help you make your trip to Boca Raton everything you need to recharge this fall.
photo credit: Public Domain via pixabay