- Take a walk along the pristine beaches.
- Try your hand at paddleboarding along the shoreline.
- Fill your belly with the diverse dining options in Boca Raton, Delray, Pompano Beach, and the greater West Palm Beach area.
- Check out the creatures at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center.
- Enjoy family fun at Sugar Sand Park.
- Rent a jet ski and zip along the coast with the Florida sunshine on your back.
- Spend the day shopping at the Town Center at Boca Raton.
- And so much more.
Boca Raton, Florida? Boca Raton is located in South Florida, nestled right in between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. It makes a great vacation destination for anyone wanting some quality beach time in addition to exploring local attractions. Here’s just a few of our favorite things to do in the Boca Raton area:Life sometimes gets a little crazy, and with holiday looming up ahead, things aren’t going to slow down anytime soon. Now is a good time to schedule a little getaway so you can recharge for the months ahead. And if you’re looking for places to explore, why not take a closer look at